What type of information we have:
– Full names
– Contact information (address, email, telephone, social media)
– Personal experiences and feelings towards health, fitness & dance
Solaris Clients: Personal data collected for the administration of training and coaching such as, but not necessarily limited to, height, weight, body measurements, health & injury history, gender, personal experiences and feelings towards health, fitness & dance
How we get the information and why do we have it:
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
– To join the mailing list
– To enable the development of bespoke coaching and training programmes
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
– Your consent. You are able to remove your consent to be on the mailing list at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com (Unfortunately we cannot deliver programmes to clients if consent to process your data is removed.)
– We have a legitimate interest.
What we do with the information:
The information is used to develop Solaris products and services to specifically meet demands of clients and potential clients.
Clients’ personal data is used solely for the development of bespoke coaching and training programmes.
We use the following 3rd party applications to help deliver the best possible service –
How we store your information:
Your name and email address is stored on Mailerlite for the purposes of delivering the newsletter and also emails related to your course or programme if you are a Solaris client. You can request for this to be deleted at any time and this will be actioned immediately, however if you are a client you may miss important communication regarding your course or programme.
All other client information – forms, programmes, assessment videos and photos are stored in a private client folder on Google Drive accessible only to Charlotte Wassell. A client can request access to their folder at any time. Information will be held for 12 months in case of re-booking, after which it will be permanently deleted. If you cease to be a client and wish your records to be deleted sooner, please request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Your data protection rights:
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to object to processing – You have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
– Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113